This is an actual client example. Ferrara’s Italian Market They are found on many organic search results, including the very generic “Deli Kelowna” result shown below.
GOOGLE MAPS PLACEMENT
No doubt you have seen these Google map results most times you search using Google. These results are seperate from Organic results. The map is on top of them.
6 STEPS WE TAKE FOR AN EFFECTIVE SEO PROGRAM
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH; Keywords are of course the number one area that needs to be dialed in before any effective SEO campaign can begin. What are people searching for? Where are they searching from? What level of competition is there for that keyword?
2. CONTENT CREATION: Once we have finely tuned your keywords, we will create needed content on your website. Landing pages, blog articles, multimedia pieces.
3. STRUCTURE: Having a properly laid out structure for your website is the key that unlocks all your SEO potential. Google doesn’t have people searching manually websites around the world and then deciding who goes where. All search engines utilize robotic programs that comb and sift the web looking for relevant data and then putting that data into nice little categories, so they can then display relevant search results to the end user. So its vital that your websites structure is done correctly.
4. LINK BUILDING: Link building is also important as it will drive traffic from around the web, to the relevant content on your website. This will show Google, Bing and other search engines, that you are popular and have the content people are looking for. You need to have quality links that actually relate to your content for this to be effective. No link farms. Its not the quantity its the quality in this case.
5. UPDATES: its great that your content is relevant to your keyword and your website structure is laid out correctly. But you need to keep things fresh. You cannot rely on old news to get fresh leads. That’s why you must freshen up your content regularly with new updates to it.
6. GOALS AND CONVERSION TRACKING: Again no need to guess if things are working well. Once you have created your SEO program, you will want to know how effective it really is? This is easily done, by creating trackable goals. This will include tracking conversions that are set up in advance. Those can include filling out contact forms, landing pages and lowering bounce rates.
SEM is an acronym for search, engine, marketing. This method relies on paid ads to get you on top of Google. See the example below.
SEM is a very effective method when it comes to getting found in the top results online. You will be found on day one. Remember that organic search engine optimization or, SEO requires time and patience. It could take months to see any real results. That’s why we employ a targeted and strategic SEM element in our ATTRACT marketing program, along with a comprehensive SEO initiative.
DATA IS KING WHEN IT COMES TO SEO AND SEM MARKETING
Whichever industry you’re in, there is ZERO reason to guess when it comes to attracting new clients to you. We utilize Google’s DATA driven analytics tool box. We follow a strict data driven protocol in all our SEM and SEO programs. This way, you won’t waste money or time. There is no guess work.
STEPS WE FOLLOW FOR AN EFFECTIVE SEM CAMPAIGN:
- KEYWORD RESEARCH ; We utilize Google’s advanced keyword research tools so we can first understand which keywords people are searching for, related to your business.
- LIST CREATION; Next we create a list of all relevant keywords and grade them as to their competitiveness. If one keyword has a much higher level of competition then another, we will opt to focus on secondary keywords that are also being searched for, but have a smaller level of competition. This will allow you to gain many more clicks on your ads while spending considerably less money.
- GOAL CREATION; How do you know how effective your campaign really is? By setting goals. We will set up trackable goals for specific purposes including; Conversions and landing pages.